MiraUSB enables MiraMesh connectivity to any device with a Unix operating system and a USB port, turning any gateway into an industrial mesh gateway.
Get standard IPv6 UDP messages directly into your host operating system from MiraMesh, the most robust and power-efficient mesh network on the market. Built on LumenRadio's MWA_N3 module, it enables an extreme range in the 2.4 GHz band, with 20 dBm output power and both internal and external antenna option. Cut development costs and time to market by quickly integrating MiraUSB into your existing gateway solution. Develop on a laptop, test on a Raspberry Pi, deploy in your industrial GW of choice. All you need is a free USB port.
Combined with an USB-cable, the gateway can be placed inside a steel-cabinet and the MiraUSB outside acting as an external antenna.
Leverage the strength of MiraMesh:
- Robustness like no other - LumenRadio’s patented Cognitive Coexistence technology lies at the heart of MiraMesh. Avoid disturbances by industry proven agile and adaptive frequency hopping algorithms and achieve +99% packet delivery rates in harsh environments.
- Ultra-low power mesh - “Low power mesh” usually refers to routing nodes in the mA domain. MiraMesh enables routing nodes with as low as 20 uA.
- Large scale - Mesh networks cover larger areas and hard-to-reach places. With Gateways being a cost driver in IoT applications, mesh networks become more cost-efficient.
- Compatible - Communicate to other wireless equipment, such as BLE or Zigbee devices, with real-time radio time slicing for concurrent operation of multiple network stacks.
NATIVE MIRAMESH SUPPORT
USB 2.0 COMPLIANT
- Up to 1000 meter range (line of sight)
- 20 dBm output power
- External and internal antenna options
- USB2.0 compliant
- CE & FCC approved
- Ambient operating tempeture range -20°C to +55°C
- RH: 10 – 95% non-condensing
- Range: up to 500m free line of sight between two meshing devices
- Bluetooth range: up to 35m free line of sight
- Output (ERP): Max 20 dBm
- Sensitivity: -93dBm
- RP-SMA external antenna connector
- Internal antenna option
- Frequency band: 2.45 GHz, ISM band (2402-2480 MHz)
- 5V supply voltage 100mA max current through USB interface
- Supports Linux/Mac hosts, both ARM and x86
- Radio: EN 300 328 v2.2.2, FCC part 15C
- EMC: EN 301 489-1, EN 301489-17
- Electrical Safety: IEC 62368-1:2014 / EN 62368-1:2014
How do I get the Device ID of a MiraUSB unit?
With MiraUSB plugged in and the mira-gateway host not running run:
On Linux: "sudo lsusb -v | grep -A3 Nordic", look for "iSerial 3 "
On Mac: run "ioreg -p IOUSB -l -w 0 | grep -A5 Nordic", look for "USB Serial Number = "
Recent StoriesView More Stories