AirGlow OEM module
The AirGlow technology combines advanced wireless outdoor lighting control with unique scalability and future IoT possibilities. The AirGlow module comes with the same feature set as the AirGlow device. It has a built in advanced wireless lighting control based on LumenRadio’s reliable patented wireless MiraMesh technology.
MiraMesh is a self-contained self healing wireless mesh without the need of a gateway or other specific hardware.
AirGlow embodies LumenRadio’s many years experience of wireless lighting control from high-stakes applications such as Film & Broadcasting Lighting and Architectural Lighting.
The AirGlow module is fully compliant with ETSI EN 300 328 (v2.2.2) and is FCC/IC certified with a modular approval up to 100mW. Manufacturers can add AirGlow to their products easily with full OrCAD, Allegro and DXF symbol libraries available to simply drop onto existing layouts. AirGlow is full DALI2 compliant and only a few extra external components are required for built in wireless DALI based light controls.
An AirGlow development kit is available for purchase and can be used to evaluate performance and is also good resource when integrating the module into a product.
MESHED RGBW & TUNEABLE WHITE
- Meets DALI2 and D4i requirements
- Compact size with few external components required.
- Astronomical time triggering of scenes
- Time triggering of scenes
- Presence detection scene triggering through LSI interface and DALI2/D4i sensors*
- Smartphone app for commissioning and for lighting control setup.
- Up to 6ch DALI DT6: RGBA/W, CW, WW
- Sub second response time
- Over-the-air software upgrades upgrade with app.
- Dimensions: 18.5 mm x 33.5 mm
- Mounting Options: SMT
- Frequency band: 2.45 GHz, ISM band (2402-2480 MHz)
- Number of hops: 8 hops in the meshing network
- Range: up to 1500m free line of sight between two meshing devices
- Bluetooth range: up to 35m free line of sight
- Output (ERP): Max 20 dBm
- Sensitivity: -93dBm
- Antenna connector: U.FL/IPEX
- Internal Antenna: No
- ETSI EN 300 328 v2.2.2 compliant
- FCC part 15 modular approval
- MIC (Japan)
- KCC (Korea)
Configuration data storage
- Highly secured storage in cloud
- System access controlled by system owner
- All data encrypted for privacy and security