CRMX OEM DMX PCB is the OEM version of the CRMX Nova DMX products. It supports one full DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. It is available as a DMX receiver, DMX transmitter or DMX transceiver with Flex functionality that can act either as a receiver or as a transmitter, allowing the user to switch between modes on demand.
The CRMX OEM DMX is based on LumenRadio’s advanced CRMX technology, hence you get all the advanced features such as automated cognitive coexistence, DMX fidelity, low latency, strong encryption, etc, all packed together on one small PCB.
To fit in to old wireless systems with legacy equipment the CRMX OEM DMX is compatible with W-DMX™ transmitters. However when using it in this way you won’t get the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology.
The CRMX OEM DMX is easy to integrate into your products, but if you run into problems anyway, LumenRadio’s engineers will give the support you need.
CRMX Nova utilizes the international license free ISM band (2.4GHz).
- DMX receiver (OE-GRX1)
- DMX transmitter (OE-GTX1)
- DMX transceiver (OE-GFX1)
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- Low voltage input: 6-12VDC (unregulated) or 5VDC (regulated)
- Current consumption: 130mA (RX), 250mA (TX)
- Dimensions (W x H): 65 x 27.5 mm
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- Standard 2.54 x 2.54mm (0.1 x 0.1″) 2×10 position interface connector
- MCX type antenna connector