Do you want to be part of an international company who’s customers in the entertainment industry are the best in the game? Do you like helping professionals within the creative world of filmmaking? Then LumenRadio is probably the company for you.
As part of our continued growth we will strengthen our presence in our largest market – the North American film and broadcasting market – and bring even more Wireless Without Worries to our customers by establishing a support and service center in the Los Angeles area.
We are now looking for a talented individual with a passion for this industry, someone that can carry the LumenRadio spirit close to our users. You will provide support, leading instructional classes, performing repairs, and other related tasks. You will work together with colleagues in Sweden, and in cooperation with our North American sales manager, based in Kansas City. In this position you will be reporting to the company’s Entertainment Lighting division’s R&D Manager.
Your primary workplace will be in our Support & Service center in the Los Angeles area (exact location TBD). But you will also visit our users within the Thirty Mile zone around Los Angeles when more challenging problems occur that can not be resolved over phone or email.
You are also expected to, when needed, travel to other parts of the North American to support our sales team in installation projects of our wireless DMX products. Travels to the headquarters in Sweden may also be required for company events, training etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolving customer requests via company’s support portal, phone, chat or social media relating to the company’s Entertainment Lighting products.
- Approving warranty repairs and issuing RMAs and follow-up with customers.
- Analyse, repair and write service reports for repairs (warranty and non-warranty).
- Manage local stock of spare parts, coordinating with supply team in Sweden.
- Preparing and performing educational classes for distributors, resellers, rental houses, user groups, special interest groups, etc.
- Providing on-site support when needed to users within the Thirty Mile zone.
- Providing installation project support; pre-sales and post-sales, in cooperation with sales.
- Helping international colleagues when needed.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Knowledge of usage of DMX, networking, etc.
- High problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, prioritise and self-managing your time.
- Customer oriented and able to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Able to drive self-education from technical manuals and product overviews.
- Experience of handling electronic parts and components.
- The following are considered merits:
- Soldering skills
- Experience of consoles and lighting control softwares
- Knowledge of at least basic software programming
LumenRadio is the leading manufacturer of wireless DMX for the Film and Broadcasting industry. Founded in 2008, with a clear vision of how wireless technology will change the world. We have been leading the wireless transformation within the lighting industry by consistently being the first to introduce new groundbreaking technology that simplify the lives of gaffers world-wide.
To summarize, LumenRadio is offering Wireless Without Worries.
We expect nothing less than true innovation in wireless technology from LumenRadio. You have set the standards and you will surely continue to do so in the future
Being able to utilize one radio module that provides 100% manufacturer compatibility with both respected brands is tremendously beneficial to everyone.
LumenRadio is simply the most reliable wireless DMX system, that is why we chose LumenRadio
We use the TimoTwo module in our Vortex8 and SpaceX LED Lighting products. We love it because it’s simple to integrate, has excellent performance and heaps of innovative features. The LumenRadio CRMX system is very popular in the Film industry, and we’re excited to see where they take the technology next.