CRMX Slim TX is an IP65 rated DMX transmitter for one DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. Multiple CRMX Slim TX units can be used together to transmit multiple DMX universes, allowing for easy system expansion. CRMX Slim TX is the smallest available wireless lighting control product rated for true outdoor use. It can easily be mounted inside light poles, or any other place where space is constrained.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the CRMX Slim TX brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. Multiple CRMX Slim TX units can be combined to transmit several DMX universes, allowing easy system expansion. The CRMX Slim TX is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Slim TX supports DALI and DSI making it a part of the first product range for wireless DALI/DSI truly designed to operate in any environment. The built-in DMX to DALI/DSI converter is easily configured over RDM.
CRMX Slim TX utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- DALI (64 short addresses, 16 groups or broadcast)
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 3W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power input
- Enclosure: IP65 water proof housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 173 x 90 x 40 mm (6.8″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″)
- Weight: 0.25kg, 0.55lb
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- DMX: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTB 2,5
- Antenna: N female
- AC: 10 AWG terminal block, Phoenix®