CRMX Slim™ RX RDM is an IP65 rated receiver for one DMX/RDM universe being transmitted by any CRMX transmitter. It supports one full DMX/RDM universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. CRMX Slim RX RDM is the smallest available RDM enabled wireless lighting control product rated for true outdoor use. It can easily be mounted inside light poles, or any other place where space is constrained. Together with an RDM compliant CRMX transmitter, the CRMX Slim RX RDM also supports RDM (ANSI E1.20). Use it together with our prized CRMX SuperNova RDM controller and management software to monitor signal strength and make settings from a remote location. Connect it to any RDM enabled fixture to get wireless feedback from the fixture.
Based on our advanced CRMX technology, the CRMX Slim RX RDM brings you all the advanced features such as Automated Cognitive Coexistence, DMX fidelity, lowest latency in the industry at 5ms, 128 bit encryption and much more. In addition to this, you will get the possibility to configure and monitor your fixtures over RDM, without having to drag a cable. To fit into old wireless systems with legacy equipment, the CRMX Slim RX RDM is compatible with W-DMX™ transmitters working on the 2.4 GHz band. Using it in this way will not allow you to make use of the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology or RDM.
CRMX Slim RX RDM supports DALI and DSI making it a part of the first product range for wireless DALI/DSI truly designed to operate in any environment. The built-in DMX to DALI/DSI converter is easily configured over RDM.
CRMX Slim RX RDM is compatible with all other CRMX products, both indoor and outdoor, DMX and RDM.
CRMX Slim RX RDM utilizes the international license free ISM band on 2.4GHz.
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20
- DALI (64 short addresses, 16 groups or broadcast)
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 3W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power input
- Enclosure: IP65 water proof housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 173 x 90 x 40 mm (6.8″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″)
- Weight: 0.25kg, 0.55lb
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- DMX: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTB 2,5
- Antenna: N female
- AC: 10 AWG terminal block, Phoenix®