CRMX OEM RDM is the OEM version of the CRMX Nova RDM products. It supports one full DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate. It is available as a DMX/RDM receiver.
The CRMX OEM RDM is based on LumenRadio’s advanced CRMX technology, hence you get all the advanced features such as automated cognitive coexistence, DMX fidelity, low latency, strong encryption, etc, all packed together on one small PCB.
CRMX OEM RDM allows for feedback in RDM enabled fixtures as well as feedback from the PCB itself, when used together with RDM compatible CRMX Nova and CRMX Outdoor equipment. To fit in to old wireless systems with legacy equipment the CRMX OEM RDM receiver is compatible with W-DMX™ transmitters. However when using it in this way you won’t get the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology and you won’t get support for RDM.
The CRMX OEM RDM is easy to integrate into your products, but if you run into problems anyway, LumenRadio’s engineers will give the support you need.
CRMX Nova utilizes the international license free ISM band (2.4GHz).
- DMX/RDM receiver (OE-BRX1)
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20
- Low voltage input: 6-12VDC (unregulated) or 5VDC (regulated)
- Current consumption: 250mA
- Dimensions (W x H): 65 x 27.5 mm
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- Standard 2.54 x 2.54mm (0.1 x 0.1″) 2×10 position interface connector
- MCX type antenna connector