LumenRadio’s operating system MiraOS enables a large-scale and easy-to-install wireless mesh network. Our patented technologies enable ultra-reliable and Future-Proof connectivity with unparalleled features for the most challenging IoT applications. MiraOS can operate with any radio technology and on any radio chip.
MiraOS is developed to be used in many different applications from wide area critical building control, to ultra low energy meshing on battery or energy harvesting.
With unique features for Industrial IoT applications MiraOS is the perfect fit and will take your wireless sensor networks to another level.
- Ultra-reliable large scale mesh communication
- Standard Ipv6 Support
- High-precision (<50µs) time stamping of sensor data gives accurate time synchronization
- Ultra-low energy meshing mode, enabling battery-powered sensors
- Large scale mesh communication with more than 1000 nodes in one sensor network
- Easy commissioning using NFC or Bluetooth means low installation cost
- Industrial life cycle support