LumenRadio is now starting up an Engineering Partner team in Gothenburg and you will be directly involved in setting the stage and meeting the high expectations customers have in LumenRadio. As a part of the Engineering Partner team, you will work directly with our customers helping them develop embedded products, integrating our technology both from a hardware and software perspective.
This means that you will work in our customers’ projects as an integration expert from LumenRadio. The most important part is your attitude towards the objective and our common goals. As an ambassador for our technology you make sure the products you help bring to life have a high quality and you work with both integrity and flexibility in reaching our customers’ goals. The role will include all aspects of product development, from materializing ideas into “Proof of Concepts”, to developing and industrializing high-volume products.
Based on the role, you need to have an interest and the skills needed to participate in both business discussions, as well as delivering code ready for production. Our customers are spread globally and hence you need to have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and especially in English. You should also have an interest in developing the Engineering Partner organization, to help us improve day-by-day.
We hope you will enjoy LumenRadio’s culture, which is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, loud laughter, with professional and committed colleagues.
To be successful in this role we envision that you have experience in embedded systems and product development. This includes testing and verification as well as writing the corresponding documentation. We believe you are passionate about technology, you get a kick out of finding ingenious solutions to technical problems and take great pride in what you produce.
A major plus is if you have experience from customer interactions, including breaking down and understanding customer requirements. If you also have previous experience from working directly (as a consultant) in customer projects it is seen as beneficial.
If you have experience in wireless technologies, IoT, networking or embedded hardware design it is an additional bonus.
- Responsible and goal-oriented person
- Radical candor – you should be comfortable with transparency and openness, challenge your colleagues and ask questions
- Proven experience of developing embedded systems, as well as test and verification
- Excellent in cooperation and a great communicator
- Ability to handle uncertainty and facilitating/influencing customers decision-making
- Minimum B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience of working closely with customers on technical projects with successful deliveries
- Good business understanding and ability to prioritize between tasks based on overall objectives
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written – desirable that you also speak Swedish
We think you have a passion for technology, which translates into a curiosity for new products and a willingness to stay up-to-date with an ever-changing technical landscape. If you are also interested in helping our customers on their wireless journey – this might be the job for you. Together with us you will be involved in our continued quest to make LumenRadio a world-leading company in wireless communication!
We are continuously reviewing applications and conducting interviews, so please submit your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!