You will be responsible for supporting our North American IoT and Professional Lighting segments, directly assisting customers in building intelligent products with LumenRadio’s wireless connectivity technology.
Based on your inherent interest in technology, you are comfortable with ambiguity and grasping new technology platforms. You can familiarize yourself with the customer’s business, eager to comprehend its intricacies, requirements, challenges, and opportunities resulting in a credibly engaging dialogue with the customer, both in terms of business value and technology. During interfaces with customers and our sales team, you ask pertinent questions to understand how you can drive customer value by resolving their technical challenges.
In close cooperation with our sales team, you will disseminate knowledge about how our technology is implemented in the customer’s digital products, including preparing and pedagogically implementing workshops off and on customer’s premises.
- Drives ownership in dynamic a setting, supporting internal and external requests, including customer support calls for our Professional Lighting segment.
- Good working knowledge of C, C++, and familiar with the Linux OS, Contiki OS, RPi, communications and development tools.
- Basic knowledge of embedded H/W and S/W electronics design, but you do not need to be an experienced designer. You also have proven experience of working closely with customers on technical projects. Experience with Nordic semiconductors is advantageous.
- Knowledge of communication systems: cellular (2G, 3G, 4G), Bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee, Thread, Wireless Mesh networks, and ISM band radio is an advantage. Knowledge of cloud-based platforms – MS Azure is preferred. It’s a bonus if you also have knowledge of DMX512/RDM and other lighting protocols and experience in audio, visual, and entertainment lighting designs.
- International startup experienced preferred. You must be comfortable interfacing with and visiting your Swedish counterparts. Have a valid US Passport.
- Radical-candor; You should be comfortable with transparency and openness. Challenge your colleagues and ask questions.
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally, and internationally ranging from 0-20%.
- Career Growth. You will be LumenRadio’s second Boston-based employee. Develop the position yourself and contribute towards developing our US operations by directly impacting our growth strategy.
- A tribe composed of highly driven and intelligent technology enthusiasts pioneering innovating wireless technologies. As we scale, directly influence building LumenRadio into a global wireless communication technology leader.
- You will work from LumenRadio’s office in Downtown Boston located in the brand-new 75 State St. Spaces location.
- Yearly kickoff in Sweden sponsored by LumenRadio. Join your colleagues in kicking back at unique destinations with fun and relaxing activities curated by our HR team.
- $300 annual professional self-improvement allowance.
- Competitive salary including 401(k) match, 5-weeks PTO, 80% medical, dental, and vision coverage. Personal cell phone.
Relocation is not offered. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. All applications will be treated as confidential.
We are continuously reviewing applications and performing interviews, please submit your resume along with a cover letter. For additional questions, please email email@example.com
We are offering a $1,000 bonus to recommended applicants that we hire and retain.
Welcome with your application!