We are looking for a colleague working in our production during the coming summer. You will be working with exciting products within wireless connectivity for the Professional Lighting industry. Your key responsibility will be box building, quality assurance through performing different test steps and the role also includes taking care of inbound deliveries, arrival control and outbound deliveries to customers. Troubleshooting and repair is also a part of the position
We assume you have a passion for technology and like to work practically. You will from time to time work closely to the other members in the Supply Chain department, and therefore must like to work in a team and have good cooperation skills.
We hope you will enjoy LumenRadio’s culture, which is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit with professional and committed colleagues. The position is located at the Gothenburg office, and you will report to our Supply Chain Manager.
This is a summer job during June-August with a chance of extension.
- Assembling and box build
- Testing and quality control
- Inbound and outbound deliveries
- Arrival Control
- PCBA troubleshooting and some soldering
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in electronics engineering, computer science or related area.
- A few years of experience of technique.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience of PCBA troubleshooting is a plus.
- Having experience in soldering is a super-plus.
- Experience with wireless technologies is a merit.
- For this position, we put a lot of emphasis on your personality and interest for technology and customer needs.
Together with us you will be involved in the continued progress of LumenRadio into a world-leading company in wireless communication!
We are continuously reviewing applications and conducting interviews, so please submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Welcome with your application!