LumenRadio is growing and is now looking for a new Research Engineer for our Research and Innovation team.
We believe that the next step in the connectivity revolution will create a huge demand for wirelessly connected devices that are reliable, power efficient as well as easy to install and maintain. And it’s in this context that you now have a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself and your career when you as our Research Engineer will work with gathering insights in market needs and technology landscape to deliver innovations for our next-generation wireless technology.
In the LumenRadio Research and Innovation team, you will be working with identifying, defining and evaluating innovations and solutions to our future wireless challenges in our more and more connected society. You will be bridging the gap to the product development and the goal is that the work you perform will lead to patented innovations to be implemented in our roadmap within 2-3 years.
Of course, you are backed-up with great colleagues and lots of ‘can-do’ spirit.
We assume you have a passion for technology, which translates into a curiosity on new products and a willingness to stay up to date with what is happening on the market. If you on top of that are customer focused and like to express yourself both orally and in text – this might be the job for you!
We hope you will enjoy LumenRadio’s culture, which is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit with professional and committed colleagues.
The position is located at the Gothenburg office, and you will report to our Research and Innovation Manager.
- Be able to assist in the work of driving our innovation process forward.
- With technical expertise and high curiosity identify, define and evaluate solutions (PoC, Methods, Feasibility studies) to our complex wireless challenges.
- Collaborating with Universities and other Research organizations.
- Produce technical reports and articles.
- Be very much involved in our patent strategy.
- Have rewarding dialogues with customers and colleagues, working both independently and as part of a team.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in electronics engineering, computer science or related area.
- A few years of experience in embedded software development.
- You have a good understanding of C and the challenges of writing low-level software.
- You are skilled in writing technical articles and can present some good examples of published articles from your portfolio
- LumenRadio is an international company and you therefore need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with wireless technologies is a merit.
- If you have experience of filing and pursuing patents it’s considered a merit.
- For this position, we put a lot of emphasis on your personality and interest for technology and customer needs.
- Knowledge of other languages and framework such as Python, NodeJS, etc are considered as merits.
Together with us you will be involved in the continued progress of LumenRadio into a world-leading company in wireless communication!
We are continuously reviewing applications and conducting interviews, so please submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Welcome with your application!