LumenRadio is growing and we are now looking for a QA engineer taking our CI (Continuous Integration) system with a HIL (Hardware In the Loop) to the next level. In this role you will have QA responsibility for all our embedded products and deliveries. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products and applications work correctly for our customers (i.e., creates wireless magic). This role includes high responsibility and freedom in influencing and achieving results.
We hope you will enjoy LumenRadio’s culture, which is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit with professional and committed colleagues.
The position is located at the Gothenburg office, and you will report to our R&D manager.
- Outline and refine our test strategies and test plans
- Further develop our existing test framework with CI (Continuous Integration) and HIL (Hardware In the Loop) in line with set strategy
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop effective ways of working in the whole design cycle
- Execute test cases, analyze results and handle test reports
- Responsibility for release testing
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
- Ensure quality throughout the development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester/Responsible of embedded systems minimum 5 years, radio knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test framework software
- Excellent in cooperation and communication skills
- Responsible and goal-oriented person
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Desirable if you also speak Swedish
We think you have a passion for technology, which translates into a curiosity on new products and a willingness to stay up to date with what is happening on the market. If you are also competent in embedded systems, setting test strategies, execute testing and are passionate about quality – this might be the job for you. Together with us you will be involved in the continued progress of LumenRadio into a world-leading company in wireless communication!
We are continuously reviewing applications and conducting interviews, so please submit your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!