LumenRadio is now looking for a Developer. In this position you will take a key role in our team by being responsible for developing our iOS and Android apps as well as developing corresponding backend solutions.
You’ll be working alongside other professional engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our applications.
This role will give you high level of self-responsibility and great freedom in influencing and achieving results.
We think you are passionate about technology, that translates into a curiosity on new products and a willingness to stay up to date with what is happening on the IoT market.
We hope you will enjoy LumenRadio’s culture, which is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit with committed colleagues.
The position is located at the Gothenburg office, and you will report to our R&D manager.
- Some proven experience and knowledge of app development
- Working with C# and .NET
- Used to techniques and tools as e.g. Xamarin, SQL, Unit testing
- A plus if you also have been working with BLE and/or REST API’s
- Have the ability to break down high-level requirements and implement them
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Responsible person with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, desirable if you also understand Swedish
Do you want to develop yourself together with us?
Together with us you will be developing yourself and also be involved in the continued progress of LumenRadio into a world-leading company in wireless communication!
We are continuously reviewing applications and conducting interviews, so please submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Welcome with your application!