This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Business Developer Manager with a solid international experience to join a successful international company with a proven background within wireless connectivity. In this role, you will play an important part in LumenRadio’s growth within our new Outdoor Lighting Segment and directly contribute to its success.
The successful Business Development Manager will be tasked with implementing and executing our sales strategy within our new Smart Lighting segment. Specifically, your role is to introduce LumenRadio and our products to lighting manufacturers within the region, driving and cultivating the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the company is able to meet its growth targets and expand our brand visibility.
Whenever it is safe to do so again, the Business Development Manager will also actively participate, in person, in lighting industry events, tradeshows, and sales meetings throughout your defined sales territory.
The position is based in Gothenburg and reports directly to our Business Area Manager
- Cultivate the existing lighting manufacturers and customer base while continually identifying and developing new opportunities through development of strong customer relationships
- Prepare sales action plans to manage customer opportunities as well as well as to prioritize growth opportunities
- Prepare forecasts based on input from assigned and prospect customers
- Responsible for regularly updating sales progress/opportunities in company CRM
- Evaluate and report on competition activity within the territory
- Represent the company at various sales meetings, training sessions or events to promote the company, as required
Qualifications we believe you need to have in order to be successful
In order to succeed in this role, we believe you need to have experience from a similar role and thrive working independently towards high goals. You will handle the entire sales process independently and you must be confident in C-level discussions and negotiations. As we always strive for creating long-term business relationships with our customers, we are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing, and professional at all times.
Also, you need to have good business sense, be able to think outside the box and you would like to help customers develop their business. You find it easy to understand how LumenRadio’s technology can create new opportunities and value for the customer. Further, you understand that in order to be successful, it is important to have a high level of activity and you enjoy meeting new customers. Occasional travel to international trade fairs to promote LumenRadio and generate new customer contacts is something that you would enjoy.
We place great importance on your personality, past performance and working style. We value structure, trust and professionalism. You must be self-motivated and see solutions rather than problems. Our company is growing fast, and change happens quickly so it is also important that you are not afraid of changes, are confident in yourself and your abilities and are willing to help your colleagues when needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in lighting industry sales to Fortune 500/Global 1000 companies
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outside Sales experience, working both with manufacturers and end users
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets and segments
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Strategic planning and execution skills
What LumenRadio can offer
For the right person, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of an international company which provides new and innovative products to large customers world-wide and where your contribution will make a big difference. Every company says they offer a great working environment, but we really do offer a fun workplace, relaxed atmosphere, really passionate colleagues and great products. Working in a growing company, in a growing industry that constantly meets new challenges, you will be able to influence your own workday as well as the future strategy of the company. We believe that our unique technology can help making the world a better place, and we truly love the journey getting there.
Remember that people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the people that will!
We are continuously reviewing applications and conducting interviews, so please submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Welcome with your application!